TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Solid Print3D are not FCA registered so cannot offer regulated customers finance options.
All indicative "from" pricing is based on the 3D Printer Price + VAT to a "typical" limited customer, using a 3-year direct debit finance agreement and a 3+33 payment profile. A funder administration fee of £195+VAT is charged with the first payment. Please contact Dave Johns at Hensley Stephens Limited on 020 3950 9163 for further information. Any amount financed will be subject to their standard terms & conditions which are available below.
All finance figures are subject to revision should there be any change in prevailing interest rates, existing monetary conditions and/or funder underwriting requirements. This is especially relevant during the Covid-19 outbreak where credit guidelines are changing on an almost daily basis. On that basis, additional financial information may be required for credit assessment. Please bear in mind that this is an indication of terms provided for discussion purposes only. It shall have no contractual effect and is not binding upon you or us.
Hensley Stephens Limited is an Appointed Representative of AFS Compliance Ltd who are an independent asset finance brokerage, not a lender, and as such we can introduce you to a wide range of finance providers depending on your requirements and circumstances. We are not independent finance advisors and so are unable to provide you with independent financial advice. Hensley Stephens Limited may receive payment(s) or other benefit from the finance provider if you decide to enter into an agreement with them.
The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking of any action on reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
CREDIT BROKER SERVICES AGREEMENT
This document sets out how we will deal with you in the provision of Credit Broking services. Hensley Stephens Limited is an appointed representative of AFS Compliance Ltd and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) 625035.
We will at all times act in your best interests, we will source finance products from the market that are suitable to the requirements you disclose to us. When the preferred option has been agreed, we will provide you with information about the finance product and the provider of this to ensure you understand your responsibilities and commitments, before proceeding.
We provide the following key finance products:
Asset Finance Products
• When commercial organisations, whether sole trader, large corporation or public sector, wish to invest in tangible assets, they usually need an affordable, secure means of finance. Asset Finance is the third most common source of finance for businesses, after bank overdrafts and loans.
• The two main forms of Asset Finance are Hire Purchase and Finance Lease.
Hire Purchase (HP)
• Hire Purchase is a well-established method of financing for companies that wish eventually to take ownership of business assets.
• The finance company buys the asset on behalf of the customer, who then pays an initial deposit. The remaining balance, plus interest, is then paid over an agreed period. During this period, ownership rests with the finance company, who is effectively hiring use of the asset to the customer.
• Once the final payment is made, ownership transfers to the customer.
• Under a commercial agreement, the leasing company (known as the lessor) buys and owns the asset.
• The customer (or lessee) then hires use of the asset, paying rental over a fixed period – often considered to be the full economic life of the asset. At the end of the contract, the customer usually has a choice of extending the lease, buying the asset or simply returning it.
• As you are not the owner of the asset, you cannot sell the asset during the rental period.
• The finance company can claim the writing-down allowances and pass this benefit to you in reduced rentals.
If you require further information on any of the above products, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our aim is to provide you with a professional and confidential service that delivers the highest possible standards. However, there may be occasions where you feel this has not been achieved and should you wish to make a complaint about any aspect of the service we provide to you, you can do this by writing to The Complaints Manager, AFS Compliance Ltd, Suite 4 , First Floor, Challenge House, Challenge Way, Greenbank Business Park, Blackburn, Lancashire BB1 5QB or by telephoning us on 01254 958777 where we will try to resolve your concern at the earliest time possible.
We will not charge you any fee for this service as we receive payment directly from the lender.